Adsense

How To Register Free .Np Domain In Nepal?

In simple domain name are used to identify particular websites. Every domain contains domain name extension which is the last part of the domain name. It is the part that follows after your chosen domain name.
For example,
example.com – here example is the domain name and .com is extension
example.com.np – here example is domain name and .com.np is extension
same domain name with different extension are different. So above two domains names are different.

How to get free  .com.np domain in Nepal?

As I have already registered np domain for myself, I will describe the process in simple steps. New people panic as they don’t know what to do and how to do.  You can register any domain name if it is available. If you want personal domain name you can only register with your name and if it is unavailable, you are unlucky as someone with same name of yours has already register it.  Let’s get into the process.
Requirement
  1. Nepalese citizenship or passport or driving license or voter’s card or
  2. Non-Resident-Nepalese ID Card or
  3. Nepalese resident visa for foreign nationals
  4. Name server – It is provided by hosting service provider
  5. Application for applying domain
front and back side of the above document(scanned document ) is required. separate document is needed for front and back.

Simple steps to follow up

Step 1- browse mercantile domain register site – https://register.com.np/
Step 2 – create a user login and verify it
Step 3 – log into your user
Step 4 – you can see big box of apply new domain section on the screen. Choose your domain name and search if it is available or not. If not choose next domain name. if yes proceed with register domain.
Step 5 – fill up the given form with your details and continue. here is what it looks like

np domain form 1
np domain form 2
np domain form 3
Step 6 – After you continue you will see next form to enter your document. picture of the form below
np domain form 4
step 7 – The form contains 3 options
  • cover document – application for applying domain
  • registration/citizenship document and
  • additional document as optional choice.
step 8 – you need to enter your document one at a time. after the process is done, new request domain button appears and finally proceed your domain registration process by clicking it.
step 9 – Now your domain will be waiting  approval and once the verification is done mercantile will email you.
I request everyone one to give a call to mercantile after the above process is completed. let them know that you have completed the process and ask them to do it fast.

What I have gone through

It’s was not a big deal as I had lot of time to wait for the domain approval process. I filled up the form and enclosed every required document. I was feeling excited to have my own domain but even a week and some days passed  I did not receive any email or information regarding my domain registration. then I had no choice but to contact them with a call. I called them and asked ” when will my domain be ready as I have submitted all the required document through their official website”. they checked for some minute and answered that their website is having some problem and not working at the moment and need to be fixed. so they asked me to mail all the document instead. hostmaster@mercantile.com.np is the official email. after that I mailed all the document and called them asap if the mail has arrived or not. they said mail has arrived and will let me know after it is done. 2 more days passed and nothing happened, have to call them again and asked if the work is done or not I have not received any mail. the work was not done and I told them to do it right that moment as the work was going nowhere. I was the only one applying effort. So finally they did the work after I pressured them continuously.
I have gone through some headache process when their website was not working properly. So avoid the unnecessary hassle confirming after submitting information.
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Adsense

Ads Area